Shipping and Delivery*
Shipping and Delivery
Please note, we don't ship to all countries.
When you purchase goods from our Site, the goods will be delivered through one of the following methods:
SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT PREORDERS: We strongly recommend that you purchase any Preorder books as separate transactions.
- Preorders: Any books that are not available for immediate release will be clearly noted as "PREORDER" in the product title and description. The description will also include the expected release date. Preordered products will be charged in full upon purchase, but they will not deliver or ship until the release date. Print books on preorder will not be printed or shipped until their release date. If there are other print books in the same order, the entire order will be held until the preorder book is ready to be processed. For physical goods (such as print books) you are required to provide us with a complete and accurate delivery address, including the name of the recipient. We are not liable for the delivery of your goods to the wrong address or wrong person as a result of you providing us with inaccurate or incomplete information.
- Digital goods (ebooks and audiobooks) are delivered instantly by an email from BookFunnel. PLEASE NOTE: These will be shipped to the email address on record with Shopify. Please check this email address as well as your spam folder if you do not receive the BookFunnel email within 3 minutes. If you have Gmail, the email might be in your Promotions folder.
- Print books are printed by BookVault and shipped by BookVault.
- Prisons: Before ordering print books, please ascertain any specific delivery restrictions. Most prisons do not allow coil-bound books.
- If you received damaged or defective print books, or if your order failed to arrive, we are happy to provide a replacement order. Please notify us within 30 days of your order’s shipment date.
Print Book shipping times vary between country. Estimated shipping times alongside choices of shipping methods are shown at checkout.
Deliveries to all EU countries:
We ship to customers in EU countries. For all orders shipped to countries within the European Union (EU) with a total value under 150€ (excluding taxes and delivery), taxes and duties will be paid at checkout. This means that the price you see for the item(s) in your cart is the final price you’ll pay, and there will be no additional fees or charges upon delivery. We make sure to follow all EU regulations and guidelines regarding taxes and duties, and we strive to make the checkout process as easy and transparent as possible.